Your privacy is important to us. We treat it, and any information that you give to us, with as much care as possible. We want you to understand what we do with the information we collect from you, so if after having read this policy, you have any queries, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
1. Who are we?
We are Caravela Magnólia Unip. Lda, trading as Atelier Gaia. For further company details, please see the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
2. Who does this policy apply to?
3. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
Contact details: information that allows us to contact you directly such as your name, email address, telephone number and addresses associated with your account .
Security details: such as your password used to access your account.
Order history: records of the products you purchase.
Size details: records of your preferred sizing for our products.
Gift cards: when you use a gift card to make purchases on our website or in our stores.
Delivery information: information relating to the delivery of our products to you, such as your address.
Responses to surveys, competitions and promotions: we keep records of any surveys you respond to or your entry into any competition or promotion we run.
Social media: information that you disclose when you post to our social media pages.
Records of your discussions with our customer support teams: when you share comments and opinions with us, ask us questions or make a complaint we will keep a record of this. This includes when you send us emails, phone our support team.
How you use our website: when you use the website at www.ateliergaiaonline.com , we collect information about the pages you look at and how you use them.
Location information: your computer’s IP address may tell us an approximate location when you connect to our website but this will be no more precise than the city, state or country you are using your device in.
You are not required to provide any of the personal information described above to us, however, if you do not do so, you may not be able to purchase our products.
Just to be clear, your credit card information is held securely on our third party payment providers’ server and cannot be accessed by us.
4. What do we use your personal information for?
We use your personal information for lawful basis. All the personal information we collect to process your orders and maintain your account, is necessary to fulfil our contract with you.
The transaction and payment information (but not card details, as these are not visible to us) are necessary to take payment for our products and fulfil our contract with you.
Your contact details and all the personal information we collect, are to deliver products to you and to answer your queries or complaints because we have a legitimate interest to improve the products and services we provide.
All the personal information we collect, about how you use our website the transaction information, records of your discussions with our customer support teams and claims history, is to conduct data analytics and statistical research to help us improve our online services, to conduct staff training and to develop new products and services.
All personal information we collect (but not your payment information) has the purpose to determine products and services that may be of interest to you.
WE keep your contact details, your order history, so we can determine what other products and services may be of interest to you in order to conduct direct marketing, but we will ask for your consent to process your data for this purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
All the personal information we collect is to investigate misuse of your account, fraud and to conduct debt collection. We have a legitimate interest to detect crime and to collect debts.
All the personal information we collect via the competition entry forms serves to operate a competition and if you win, to let you know you have won and to deliver your prize to you. Each competition has its own rules and they will be visible when you enter the competition online. Please ensure that you read them fully to understand any additional purposes for which your personal data may be used. This is necessary in order to fulfil our responsibilities under the competition or promotion and is in our legitimate interests to promote the products and services we provide.
We may anonymize and aggregate any of the personal information we hold (so that it does not directly identify you). We may use anonymized and aggregated information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our website and developing new products and services.
5. Sources we collect your personal information from
We will collect personal information from a number of sources. These include the following:
• Directly from you: when you create, manage or amend your account with us, purchase products from us, complete forms we provide to you, enter our competitions, promotions and surveys, make a claim, make a complaint, contact us by phone, email or communicate with us directly in some other way (e.g. via social media platforms). Please ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete and up to date at all times. We are not responsible if you have failed to keep it complete, accurate and up to date (e.g. if a product you have purchased is delivered to the wrong address, because you have failed to update your details).
• Our website: provides us with information about how you use it and the devices in your home that you connect to it.
• Our payment provider: it will provide details to us as to whether your payment has been accepted.
6. Who we share your personal information with
We share personal information with the following parties:
• Delivery companies: to deliver products that you have ordered from us.
• Other service providers and advisors: such as companies that support our IT, help us analyze the data we hold, process payments, send communications to our customers, provide us with legal or financial advice and generally help us deliver our products and services to you.
• Third party companies that we may jointly run a competition with: in that case, there will be particular terms and conditions that apply to the competition, which will clarify how your personal data will be shared with and used in that particular circumstance.
• Purchasers of our business: buyers or perspective buyers who we sell or negotiate to sell our business to.
• The Government or our regulators: where we are required to do so by law or to assist with their investigations.
• Police and law enforcement: to assist with the investigation and prevention of crime.
We do not sell, share, hire or otherwise deal in any of your personal information with third parties unless you give us specific permission to do so.
7. Age restriction
If you are under 16 years of age you cannot register an account on our website. No information should be submitted to us without consent of the relevant parent or guardian. Note to parents Our services are not directed specifically at children under the age of 16. We do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from, anyone under the age of 16, except as set out above in relation to competitions. Please make sure that your child does not give us personal information on line without asking your permission. If you believe that your child under the age of 16 may have registered on the website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you what personal information, if any, we are holding in relation to your child. At your written request, we will suppress the child’s personal information or place limits on the use and/or disclosure of the child’s personal information.
8. Transferring your personal data internationally
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 500€