Ordering - ATELIER GAIA ACCOUNTS
Ordering - VIEW ORDER HISTORY
Ordering - OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
Ordering - CANCELLING AN ORDER
ORDERING - DISPATCH TIME
ORDERS - TRACKING MY ORDER
Returns - RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility until consigned to our designated returns courier service. If a purchase is returned outside of our returns period, the item remains the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend that you send your returns using a tracked and signed-for service and you retain proof of postage.
Returns - RETURN CONDITIONS
Returns - EXCHANGES
For UK & EU orders, please refer to the following information:
1. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Refund Request and RAN# (Return Authorisation Number).
3. Await an email response from returns team with the return shipping labels and commercial invoices (where applicable) and instructions on how to book your collection through your nominated courier company. Please allow up to 24 hours for the receiving of these documents.
4. Include this documentation inside the original, unsealed packaging, the return shipping/waybill labels however can be given to the nominated pick-up driver who will affix these to the box and close the box themselves.
5. Once the item(s) has/have been received and inspected, an exchange/refund will be issued (confirmation via email will be sent to you at this final stage).
For International orders outside of the UK & EU:
For all international orders, it is the responsibility of the customer to use a courier or method of their choice to complete the return or exchange. We advise that for all returns a tracked method is used due to the value of the goods. All orders must be received within the returns period (14 days of delivery for all items) and therefore we recommend all returns are sent at least 3 working days in advance of the final return date. When making an international return, please complete the Shipping Note enclosed with all orders and place this inside the box. Once the item(s) has/have been received and inspected, an exchange/refund* will be issued (confirmation via email will be sent to you at this final stage).
The return address for all orders is the following:
Avenida da República 3000
Edifício Estoril Office, Porta B, Piso 3
Please note that for orders shipped outside the EU, we are unable to refund import and customs duties (all sales tax will be refunded for orders within the EU).
Returns - ORDER REFUNDS
Payments - METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card or PayPal with a valid worldwide billing and shipping address. Accepted credit cards are Visa, PayPal, Mastercard. All transactions are secured.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
Product Care - LOOKING AFTER ATELIER GAIA PIECES
Sign up for our exclusive email list and be the first to hear of special promotions, new arrivals and news.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 500€